Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is my last reeses peanut butter cup!!!

Seriously...this will be the last chocolate I eat. Is there some kind of support group for undocumented young people that can help deal with all the hardships we face on a daily basis? If the answer is NO we should start one! I am kinda getting tired of ice cream and chocolate plus its increasing my waist line hahaha

Writing is a form of therapy...so that is why i decided to start this blog..vent a little of my frustration...in hope that someone out there can relate to how I feel and know that we are not alone (in a sense at least) Reality is that I have isolated myself. I think right now I am going through a small stage of depression. Sad, but true I don't know what to do in the days...months...years to come.

People tell me, "do something that makes you happy, pick a hobby , get a second job" and in none of those things do I find fulfillment!!!

I have a passion. It's teaching. I can't teach because I'm undocumented. I wish I could change my status... but we all know how difficult that is right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment